Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Very First Blog - Getting Started

Hello.  I am brand new to blogging, and there will probably be a bit of a learning curve in getting the hang of this.  The basic reason that I am doing a blog is that I believe strongly we need to follow Jesus with everything we have and everything we are - we need to love God with all of our heart, soul, strength and mind.  The problem is that this should be done in community, and the place that community has traditionally been done - the Christian church, is broken.  I have attempted to fit in to the Christian church for decades and have failed.  I believe that I have thought through these problems more than a lot of other people have and thus have some valuable insight that can help a lot of other people that are also struggling to follow Jesus in community.  I pray that we can learn together how to Love Jesus and follow him in ways that would bring praise to Him.

No comments: